Frontier Silicon’s IR 2.12 connected audio software, part of the UNDOK platform, enables Multi-room speaker synchronization with a range of music sources unique to Frontier Silicon technology. Sources include Spotify Connect, Bluetooth, UPnP, USB, Internet radio, Aux-in, DAB/DAB+ and FM radio. New with IR 2.12 is the addition of even more on-line music services including Deezer, Napster, Tidal and Qobuz. IR 2.12 SDK includes a network congestion manager providing resilient and robust multi-room playback performance in busy network environments.
The software has been designed for the Venice 6.5 connected audio module and its Jupiter 6.5 and 6.5S reference platforms. The Jupiter 6.5S is displayless (Headless User Interface - HUI) and the Jupiter 6.5 platform presents the Enhanced User Interface (EUI) with full graphic support display.
The UNDOK app, available for Android and iOS, offers full control of an IR-based product, from network setup to multi-room configuration, source selection and managed firmware upgrades.
- On-line music services - Spotify Connect, Napster, Deezer, Tidal, Qobuz service access with auto-login, and presets
- Music player for playback of USB or network-stored library of music files - supports MP3, AAC/AAC+, WMA, FLAC, LPCM, WAV, and ALAC
- DAB and DAB+ digital radio - with Dl Plus, accessing a wide choice of broadcast channels free-to-air
- FM with RDS - (Radio Data System, including extended latin character set)
- Aux in - for external music sources such as MP3 players
- Internet Radio - with play/stop control and presets available (over 13 000 stations and podcasts)
- MPEG DASH streaming technique support for BBC services
- DLNA/UPnP compatible - DMP and DMR.